The Mysterious Creatures

The slimy, pink hairless creature wriggles. We all starred watching it like a predator stalking its prey. As it shivered away, they looked away with disgust. The creature started wiggling away leaving a trail of gooey, green slime behind. We followed its slimy trail until it was gone. But then several of its kind surrounded us. Their teeth stuck out like vampires and they grew as big as GODZILLA. Their huge olive green eyes watched over us. Crimson spat out of their mouths. The sky turned black and cackled like witches surrounding their cauldron. CRACK!! We screamed in fear then he lifted me. HELP!!!
Grace

4 thoughts on “The Mysterious Creatures

1. Ms. Rainey says:

Hey, Grace!
    What an awesome piece of writing! The attention you paid to sensory detail brings the terrifying creature to life for the reader and helps to create the spooky mood. I especially appreciated the line: The sky turned black and cackled like witches surrounding their cauldron.
    Keep up the great writing!
    Ms. Rainey
    California, USA

2. Cliona Brennock Team 100 says:

Well done Grace, this is a well written entry into the 100 word challenge. You have used lots of great adjectives and you have created an interesting piece.
    I think you mixed up ‘we’ and ‘they’ at the start of the story. However your story is still excellent and I really enjoyed it. Very well done.