Edublogs Challenge 9A – A Great Post

One of my Passions

Guinea pigs are one of the best pets available. For people who are allergic to hair, there are Skinnys which are hairless and are unfortunately found in other countries. For people who are not allergic to hair, there are normal ones. Here are all the breeds of cavies/guinea pigs: Shebas, Roans, Dalmatians, Agoutis, Argents, Self, Dabb, Rex, Swiss (found only in Switzerland), Alpacas, Texels, Shelties, Abbasinians, Perivians, Crested, Coronets, Teddies (only in America) and Himalayans. Every one of these breeds are unique. Females are called sows and males are called boars. A sow can have up to ten babies per litter.

Mikki

44791_447943318633651_866870877_n

3 thoughts on “Edublogs Challenge 9A – A Great Post

1. Emma says:

Wow, I always thought it was only one type of guinea pig and loads of different fur! It’s great knowing that there are more types! I used to have two guinea pigs called George and Claire but they both died 🙁

2. william says:

I like this post a lot and I like how you have got all the different breeds of guinea pigs. Guinea pigs are one of my favourite pets too. I think they are really playful, but my favourite pet is a dog.