Edublogs Challenge 9A – A Great Post

A Chinese Pug in a Himalayan Rug

Here is my post about what interests me the most.

‘Pug, pug!’ I hear my thoughts whisper, a small black, brown, cream or apricot dog with wrinkles spread on his face. A curly tail hits my ankle as I stroke his soft coat. A few minutes later I hear a rumble down the staircase. Sprinting down I see my gorgeous pug trying to wrap himself up in a blue and black rug twice the size of him! I say to myself, ‘what an adorable dog I own.’ I love pugs! What do you like about pugs? Who would be caught dead without one! Definetly not me!

Shahnti

image

19 thoughts on “Edublogs Challenge 9A – A Great Post

1. aksa says:

Wow I love pugs.You are so lucky to have one.I like the way you have described your pug.Keep up the hard work. 🙂

2. Lauren says:

OMG! Pugs are sooooo cute! I love them ever so much, I also agree with Shardaina, you did paint a picture in my head! Very good description Shahnti!

3. jessicaa says:

That dog is soo cute. I love dogs and any other animal. I have a dog that is very crazy and silly. I love pugs because they’re very excitable and fun.
    Jessica

4. Emma says:

Good work! You have described the pug well! Is the pug a girl or a boy, and what would you call him/her?

5. 15olivia says:

That pug is so cute. I really like this bit of your sentence small black, brown, cream or apricot dog because you have described how the dog looks.

6. Joseph says:

I love pugs they are so adorable. If you had a dog what would it be?I like the way you have set it out. Keep up the good blog posts.

7. Imogen says:

WOW!!!! I love the look of him/her!!! Is it a boy or girl? What’s it called?
    You’re really good at using descriptive langauge. He/she looks so cute!
    I have a dog too (well 2) their called Bella and Lola!!! Bella is mine and my cousin (who I live with) has one called Lola! They are English Springer Spaniels. My dog has a blanket which she carries around everywhere she goes. (so does Lola)
    I hope to speak to you soon and hear more stories about your dog.
    Imogen
    (class 6, Stapeley)

8. Ben says:

I love pugs too but I have my own dog called Ruby, a black labrador. She is super cute. She has a puffy face. When she yawns, her face goes all squidgy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ben (Class 6,Stapeley)

9. Shahnti says:

In my opinion pugs are. . .
    1. The cutest dogs in the world
    and
    2. The best pet dog ever!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments everyone.

P.S. I can’t resist the pug’s eyes. (Comment reply for Abigail)
    P.P.S. I will have fun blogging. (Comment reply for Joe O)
    P.P.P.S. I’m glad I painted a picture in your head. (Comment reply for Shardaina)

10. Shardaina says:

I love pugs. They are so cute and they are the best pets in the world. You described it with lots of detail and it painted a picture in my head.

11. bradley says:

I love pugs. So lucky. I want one but my mum thinks they are ugly but I think they’re cute and I want one so bad.

12. Joe O says:

I love pugs,so lucky 🙁 Have fun doing this blog,looks cool. Seems like your gonna have a good time,I would c: